The Postal chrome extension, known as Postal Everywhere, helps you and your users utilize Postal from your integrated CRM and Sales/Marketing platform to easily navigate and send your direct mail pieces.
All users that have a Postal login and are using your connected partner of choice will be able to add contacts to tags, lists, campaign(s), and a Playbook within the extension for a seamless sending experience! The extension will sync back with your CRM or Sales/Marketing platform on the contact's activity level giving you reporting metrics of Postals sent.
What can you do with the extension?
- Edit contact information from Postal Everywhere
- Add contacts to a saved list
- Select from pre-approved Postals
- Add contacts to lists and tags
- Add contacts to Playbooks and campaigns
- Edit the text of the message (based on Permission Level in Postal)
- Send a one-off Postal or campaign or add to a Playbook
How to Download
- Postal extension for chrome is publicly available in the Google Chrome Store
- Type into the Google chrome store search - Postal Everywhere
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to the Postal Support Team.
Download Postal Extension to begin using Postal chrome extension.
Where can you use Postal Everywhere?
You can use the Postal Everywhere extension while in your CRM or Sales/Marketing platform. First, connect a partner integration within your Postal account:
- Postal partner platforms include Salesforce, Hubspot, SalesLoft, Outreach, etc.
- You can then download the extension, and click on it while in your CRM/Marketing and Sales platforms.
Using Postal Everywhere
After you have downloaded the Postal chrome extension from the Google Chrome web store, complete the download, and start by logging in with your Postal login info (your Postal user credentials - username and password). Your login will apply the same to the extension as it does to the Postal platform.
The chrome extension features allow you to work within your CRM or Sales/Marketing platform to facilitate the most productivity.
Postal Everywhere in Chrome used as an extension, appearing as a pop-up when in use:
You can send items by scheduling campaigns, adding to a Playbook, adding tags and lists all from the extension!
Scheduling a Playbook using Postal Everywhere:
To send an item:
- Log on to your respective CRM / Marketing and Sales tool through Chrome
- Locate your Contact/Lead
- Select - Postal Chrome Extension in the web browser
- Start sending gifts and direct mail that you approved in Postal.io by adding leads/contacts to a Playbook, campaigns, or perhaps a one-off send
For additional help, please use our chat feature or email [email protected]