This article defines the different status messages that appear in Postal.
Sending A Gift
These statuses appear when sending a gift. They also appear when a contact has registered for a Postal Event and indicate the status of the physical component of the Event.
- Postal Gift Email: A gift email has been sent but no interaction from the contact
- Processing: Your item is Processing and will be delivered shortly
- Delivered: Your item was successfully delivered
- Donated: We appreciate your kindness, your gift will be donated
- Expired: This gift has expired
- Rejected: Your gift was declined and will not be mailed
- Action: Various action needs to take place as indicated in the full message
Postal Events have various statuses relating to the actual Event:
- Pending Confirmation: Your Event is pending confirmation from the vendor
- Confirmed - Needs Data: Your Event has been confirmed and now requires updated information from you - meeting link, team access, the title of the Event, etc.
- Accepting Invites: Your Event information has been updated and invites are now able to be sent.
- Registration Closed: Event registration is closed. This generally occurs 10-14 days out from the date of the event to ensure that any physical gifts being sent will arrive in time.
- Complete: Your Event is complete
- Cancel Requested: You have requested your Event to be canceled
- Canceled: Your Event has been canceled