Triggers can be set up with Outreach sequences to trigger when a step becomes active. Before you start make sure that Outreach is connected. If not please check out the article Outreach Integration.
Let's Get Started
- First log-in to Postal and select - Automation, then Triggers
- Select 'Create new trigger'
- Select Outreach
- Select the sequence and the step you wish to have a Postal automated. The Postal will be triggered when this step is active, not completed.
- Name your Trigger so you can track the success of it in Postal's reporting.
- Select the Action for your trigger - Start a Playbook or Send a Postal. Once you have chosen your action - select - Create Trigger.
- From here you will be directed to create a Postal for the sequence in Postal's Marketplace
- Follow the prompts to pick out your approved and saved Postal for sending, customize the message, and select 'Create a Trigger'
Once a trigger is created the send will be automated with the sequence step you selected for Postal to send. You do not need to create a general task for your sequence. However, if you prefer to send Postals manually, follow the steps in the article here to set up accordingly using the Chrome extension, Postal Everywhere.
Now every time the step in the sequence you associated the Postal send with is completed, Postal will auto-send the chosen gift or direct mail selected to the contact. You don't have to create a generic task, Postal will auto-send once this step is completed -- It's that easy!