Email Notifications allow you to get notified automatically when your balance is low, budget is low, a gift email has been accepted, a MagicLink has been accepted, or your order has arrived.
Note: to receive email notifications your email must be connected to Postal.
- Start at Profile Settings
- Email Settings > Notifications
- Select the notifications you feel would be the most helpful for your use cases.
Postal recommends at least turning on the Gift Email Acceptance Notification - so you get an alert when an item has been accepted and can act accordingly.
Notification thresholds affect all user notifications in your account. This setting is accessible to the Admin only.
- Budget Low Threshold is the dollar amount that you would like the Budget Low Notification to trigger at.
- Balance Low Threshold is the dollar amount that you would like the Balance Low Notification to trigger at.
These email notifications are triggered based on various actions.
- Balance Low is triggered when the Balance Low Threshold has been met.
- Budget Low is triggered when the Budget Low Threshold has been met.
- Gift Email Acceptance is triggered when a contact accepts a gift from their Gift Email.
- MagicLink Acceptance is triggered when a contact accepts their gift from a MagicLink.
- Order Delivered is triggered when an order is delivered to the recipient.