If this is your first time accessing Postal - follow the invitation from your Admin that was sent to your inbox. The email is titled; "Postal.io | Invitation" and is sent from "[email protected]"
If you have previously logged in go to the Postal.io sign-in page. It's a good idea to bookmark it for future access.
- You'll choose to log in via Google / Salesforce / Azure AD/Office 365 SSO (Single Sign-On) as directed by your Admin.
- If you have issues, select 'I forgot my password' and complete the steps to reset and regain access.
If you try this too many times, you will be locked out of your account momentarily - so you’ll need to wait about 30 minutes and then try again.
After You've Logged In
- Complete your setup checklists and Send a Postal Tour.
- If your company is using Google or Microsoft as their email host, you'll want to set up your Email Integration and Email Notifications.
Setting up your email integration allows Gift emails to send from your email address directly (i.e. @COMPANY.com).
- Start at Profile Settings > You
- Scroll down under your name to find the Email Integration options (you should see both Google and Microsoft disabled)
- Click to enable which applies to you.
You may need to ask your Postal Admin for approval to turn the authentication on (your Admins can work with your IT department on this if your security prevents this setup) - if so, you will see an alert that your Admin has received a notification to approve your integration as soon as possible to prevent any delays.
Once an Admin approves, the integration will be turned on. Without this on, the gifts will be sent from "[email protected]"
Postal recommends all Users enabling this feature for increased deliverability to the recipient's main inbox, rather than Promotions or Junk.
Email Notifications allow you to get notified automatically when your balance is low, budget is low, a gift email has been accepted, a MagicLink has been accepted, or your order has arrived.
- Start at Profile Settings
- Email Settings > Notifications
- Select the notifications you feel would be the most helpful for your use cases.
Postal recommends at least turning on the Gift Email Acceptance Notification - so you get an alert when an item has been accepted and can act accordingly.
Now that you are set up, it's time to start sending Postals. If you haven't already please take a moment to go through our Send A Postal Tour to get an overview of just how easy it is to get sending!