When a client receives a gift email, they are prompted to verify their address and accept the gift.
From the email, they will simply click Accept.
Once they click Accept, they will be taken to a new page for the recipient to verify theire address and phone number. Once entered, they will land on the following page and will look something like this:
There are 4 different types of status messages that will appear on the landing page after clicking the link from the gift email; this depends on which action the recipient took.
Those statuses are:
- PROCESSING: Your Postal is Processing and will be delivered shortly.
- DELIVERED: Your Postal was successfully delivered.
- DONATED: We appreciate your kindness, your gift will be donated.
- EXPIRED: This link has expired.
- REJECTED: Your gift was declined and will not be mailed to you.