This article is meant to give an overview of the Profile Settings.
- Profile View by Permission Level
- Users & Teams
- Account Settings
- Email Settings
- Resource Checklist
Profile View by Permission Level
Admins have the following settings available to them:
Managers & Users have the following settings available to them:
You is the subsection of Profile Settings, which displays the User’s individual Postal Stats, Campaigns, and the ability to edit sections of your User Profile (such as First and Last Name, Title, Phone Number, and Meeting Link).
This is where you would enable your email integration as well.
Users & Teams
Users & Teams is where an Admin can add and edit new and existing users or teams. To learn more about how to add Users & Teams see the following articles:
There are three different types of Roles in Postal: Admin, Manager & User.
- Admin can add and delete Users to the platform, assign User roles, manage the subscription level, set billing and budgeting for accounts, create Postal templates and saved messages, create and edit Playbooks, connect integration partner
- Managers can see user data and reporting, view all contacts, and view all campaigns and Playbooks
- Users can create campaigns, add contacts, create lists and tagging, allocate contacts to Playbooks, use the Postal Everywhere Google Chrome Extension for sending, create messages when the user message is indicated for a Postal, and send Postals
Custom Logo is the section to drag and drop or upload your company’s logo - only .jpg, .png, .svg, or .gif files are accepted. Your logo will be included in your gift and event invite workflows, including emails and landing pages, and can easily be included in your direct mail designs.
Brand Colors can also be added. These colors will be used in your gift and event invite workflows, including emails and landing pages.
Handwriting is the section where the user will select their default handwriting style for direct mail.
Integrations is where the Admin will connect their CRM to Postal in order to sync the two systems.
For more information on setting up our various integrations check out our Integrations Collection in our Help Center.
Billing is divided into three sections: Accounts, Funds, and Plans.
Accounts is where the Admin will access the Fund Management Account and Subscription Billing Account for Postal.
- The Fund Management Account is where funds are added to the Current Balance in Postal.
- The Subscription Billing Account is where Admin can edit the Payment Method for the Postal subscription.
Funds are where you will create teams that are tied to Fund Management Account(s). Each team can have separate budgets and available funds. Or they can be associated with one Fund Management Account.
Budgets can be set by changing various settings:
- Budget Amount - your spending limit/cap on Postals and gifting. Add more funds by selecting 'Edit Account'
- Mode is how the budget is either divided (Per User) or used collectively for everyone (Pooled)
- Duration is how often the Budget Amount is reset for each User (Monthly, Quarterly, or Yearly).
Plans are where the current and available Postal subscription options live (connect with your Account Manager for more information and which plan would be best for you).
Account Info displays your Company Info (Account Name, Display Name & Primary Company Address)
Saved Messages is where the Admin will be able to create and edit pre-templated messages for Postal and gift email options.
Notifications can be set up once your email has been integrated. For more information please see the article Email Integration with Postal.
Gift Emails is where you can control the timeline at which to allow a gift email to be confirmed when a gift email is sent to a contact. For more information on Gift Email settings please see the article Gift Email Settings.
Address Refresh Emails is where you can adjust the settings for Address Refresh Emails that gather verified addresses and are sent in relation to a gift/direct mail. For more information on Address Refresh Emails please see the article Address Refresh Email Settings Explained.
The Resource Checklist is a step-by-step guide to help with the setup of the Postal account.