The HubSpot integration allows your team to harness the power of integrating direct mail and gifting into existing workflows! This helps improve your overall conversion rates, increasing customer engagement, and decreasing your new customer acquisition costs one Postal at a time.
There are two major steps. First, the activation needs to be started in Postal then finished in Hubspot.
Activating the HubSpot Integration
Only those with the Admin role can activate the HubSpot integration.
- Go into your account preferences and click integrations - HubSpot
- Click the HubSpot logo and toggle it on
- Next, you will need to check the boxes for what you wish to sync over from HubSpot to Postal. Select the boxes that match best for what you would like to sync over. Such as contacts/leads, activity, and any other information you wish.
Activity from Postal will sync back to HubSpot on the contact level
Hubspot syncs the following contact information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address (city, state, zip, country)
To start sending in HubSpot, you will need to use the Postal Everywhere extension.
Activating the Postal Integration in HubSpot:
Only those with admin credentials in Hubspot can activate the integration.
- Log into HubSpot and navigate to the settings menu
- Click on Integrations
- Click on Connected Apps
- Click on Visit App Marketplace
- Search for Postal Integration
- Click "Connect App"
- Follow the steps to authenticate your Postal account
- Authorize the integration in your Postal account
- Place the module in your preferred location (contacts, companies, and deals)
Next, it's time to set up Hubspot triggers.