Setting up Postal x Salesforce
Purpose of integrating Salesforce with Postal:
- View Postal tracking & delivery updates at the lead and/or contact level, alongside your digital activity efforts (calls, emails, ebook downloads, etc…)
- Postal Sent & Postal Delivered: View your Salesforce contact/lead information in Postal
Within Postal, the different roles below are able to view Salesforce contacts/leads as the following:
- Users only see what contacts they are assigned to
- Admins are able to view all leads/contacts
To connect your Salesforce account, please ensure you have Admin privileges in Postal.
To connect Postal with your Salesforce account, please follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Go to the Profile/Admin section of your account
- Click on Integrations > Select Salesforce
- Authenticate the Salesforce & Approve the Integration when prompted
- Select which objects are the most applicable to you and your team you want to map between the 2 platforms. The options are: contacts / leads / accounts / activity / opportunity
Why is it important to connect your Salesforce account with Postal:
- Salesforce can continue to be your system of record as you leverage seamless direct mail sending.
- You can also easily use Postal’s Chrome extension in the Salesforce lead/contact level to send Postals
- Salesforce will continue to own the information in Postal, so as you are up-to-date with name changes, address, email, phone, etc.
- Any new leads/contacts you add or update in Salesforce is automatically pulled back into Postal in less than 15 minutes, so there is no need to jump between the two systems
- Most importantly you can now view in Salesforce the entire activity history of a prospect or customer in one view, allowing you to report on total Postal touches, and measure the real conversion rate of your prospects
Here is what the Postal activity in Salesforce looks like:
Salesforce integration is applicable to the following Postal Account Types:
- PAYG accounts can enable one integration, if Salesforce is your CRM this is a great option
- PRO accounts can only enable up to two integrations, maybe your CRM and digital marketing or sales outbound platform
- Business and Enterprise accounts have unlimited partner platform integrations
For additional assistance please contact email@example.com or your respective Technical Account Manager.