A key component to the Postal platform is Postal's reporting capability. We want to ensure your company has the facts about your sending use, and is data-backed to empower great decision making!
By clicking on the Reporting tab, you will be directed to the Dashboard and Order Report (Recent Activity) that displays information on your overall performance metrics with Postal.
- Cost Per Touch (CPT): a measurement showing the average cost to send a Postal. This average varies based on the cost of the Postals you send and the number of Contacts in the campaign.
- Postals Queued: Postals that have been registered, but not yet sent; these pieces of direct mail are in the process of being sent.
- Postals Sent: when the direct mail/gift has been shipped and is in route to the contact.
- Postals Delivered: tracking when the direct mail has been delivered to the contact.
- Status: Delivered, Pending Address, Postal Gift Email, Postal Gift Declined, Postal Gift Expired, Processing.
- Total Contacts Engaged: total number of contacts who interact with Postals you’ve sent.